London Youth has taken the decision not to go ahead with face-to-face training and networks until 1 May 2020.
- Training and networks will either be postponed until the summer or convened remotely.
- Activities/events that London Youth are delivering at external venues will be postponed.
- Meetings, workshops and events where we work with other partners to deliver, we will explore remote convening on a case-by-case basis.
- You will be contacted directly by the relevant membership or delivery staff member if you are booked onto any of our activities between now and the end of April.
- We will reassess the situation mid-April to review delivery from May onwards.
Our training courses are all tailored to your needs and our sessions are always evolving:if you say you need it, we’ll try our utmost to run it.
They cover everything you need to know: from safeguarding, health & safety and mental health, to equality & diversity, business planning, impact measurement and leadership.
As a member, all of your staff, trustees and volunteers are welcome at our training sessions.