London Youth has taken the decision not to go ahead with face-to-face training and networks until 17th July 2020.
- Training and networks will either be postponed until the summer or convened remotely.
- Activities/events that London Youth are delivering at external venues will be postponed.
- Meetings, workshops and events where we work with other partners to deliver, we will explore remote convening on a case-by-case basis.
- You will be contacted directly by the relevant membership or delivery staff member if you are booked onto any of our activities between now and the end of April.
- We will reassess the situation at the beginning of June to review delivery over the school summer holidays and beyond.
Our training courses are all tailored to your needs and our sessions are always evolving:if you say you need it, we’ll try our utmost to run it.
They cover everything you need to know: from safeguarding, health & safety and mental health, to equality & diversity, business planning, impact measurement and leadership.
As a member, all of your staff, trustees and volunteers are welcome at our training sessions.