Enabling young Londoners to lead happy, healthy lives and create change for themselves and their community through sport and physical activity
We support our member youth and community organisations to provide young people with Sport For Participation and Sport For Development opportunities. We do this through:
- Our flagship Getting Active programme
- A range of leadership development and training programmes
- School holiday events and residential weekends
We believe that every young person is designed to move. Working with and through youth and community organisations, we ensure all young people receive the sport and physical activity experience that is most impactful for them.
- Support for young people, particularly those that don’t feel sport and being physically active is for them. We help get them active in their community, in the way that best works for them and their friends
- A more confident and capable youth sector workforce, blending good quality youth work with good quality, innovative sports training, leadership and qualifications.
- Capacity building and connectivity into the wider London sports infrastructure
- A broad range of competitions, experience days, festivals and themed residential experiences