Thank you for your interest in the Rise Up Leadership Programme.
Before applying, please ensure you:
- Understand the motivation, commitment and experience we are looking for
- Speak with your manager about the programme and the time commitment required* to take part (if employed, you will need your manager to complete a Nominator’s Form in order to complete your application)
*Rise Up will involve:
- One training session per week (either online or in-person) for 20 weeks – these will be anywhere between 2 hours and a full day but will typically take place on the same day each week
- In-person reflection sessions every 6 – 8 weeks
- Four one-hour coaching sessions
- Plus additional ‘top up’ training sessions, mentoring sessions and a residential in autumn 2022
Before you submit an application, we encourage you to find out more about the programme:
Applications will close on Monday 7th February at 9am
The form will save your progress as you go (if you use the same device). If you close the window, when you go come back to this form it should be where you left it. You will also be able to access your application form until the deadline, if you want to make changes after submitting.
Remember, we will accept other forms of application. These could be phone conversations or via video link. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would prefer to use one of these methods instead.
If you have any questions, issues or comments please email us at email@example.com .
We also advise you to look through the Application Questions first before making a start on the form itself.
If you’re ready to apply, please click here: