Silver & Gold Quality Marks
If you are interested in undertaking a Silver or Gold Quality Mark please email email@example.com to let us know then we can send you everything you need to get started.
- In order to undertake the Silver Quality Mark you must have a valid Bronze level Quality Mark.
- In order to undertake the Gold Quality Mark you must have a valid Silver level Quality Mark.
Bronze Quality Mark Revalidation
Members must have a valid Quality Mark in order to move on to the next Quality Mark level. Each Quality Mark is valid for a total of three years, from the awarded date.
If an organisation’s Bronze Quality Mark expires, they will not hold a valid Quality Mark and will need to complete a Bronze revalidation prior to the expiry date in order to move onto complete the Silver Quality Mark. The Bronze revalidation is a simple but robust process that involves organisations:
- Completing a revalidation form
- Sharing evidence such as key policies and documents with an assessor
Silver & Gold Quality Mark Recertification
Later this year London Youth aim to create a re-certification process for Silver and Gold level Quality Marks. We are currently at the reviewing stage of this work and will notify our members on our progress via our website and our member mail outs.
In the meantime, if you have questions regarding your Silver or Gold, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
City Bridge Trust (CBT) and London Youth have a long-standing partnership that provides grant funding for London Youth members who complete Quality Marks.
- Bronze: Organisations that achieve this Quality Mark level for the first time can claim a £3,000 grant.
- Silver: Organisations that achieve this Quality Mark level for the first time can claim a £5,000 grant.
- Gold: Organisations that achieve this Quality Mark level for the first time can claim a £7,000 grant.
Note: Organisations may claim only one of the three grants listed above upon completion of a Quality Mark. For example, if your organisation plans on undertaking the Silver or Gold Quality Mark, we recommend you do not claim the bronze grant, but wait to claim the larger amount once you complete a higher level Quality Mark.
Additional Re-certification grant: Organisations that re-achieve either a Silver or Gold Quality Mark can claim an additional £3,000 award.