In light of the current situation with COVID-19, we are reviewing all of our work in line with government guidance.
- If you are mid-way through the Quality Mark accreditation process, please liaise direct with your Membership Development Officer.
- Quality Mark assessments will be conducted remotely where at all possible. If you have a visit booked in, your Membership Development Officer will be in touch with more information on how this affects your assessment.
- If you have any general questions, please email email@example.com
We are committed to high quality youth work and would like to support your organisation in achieving the highest standard you can. The Quality Mark provides your organisation with a badge of excellence, recognised by local authorities and funders.
Youth focus: our quality offer has been developed specifically for youth organisations and uniquely involves young people in the process.
- Bronze Quality Mark: Organisations achieving the first level of the Quality Mark for the first time are able to claim a £3,000 award.
- Silver Quality Mark: Organisations achieving the second level of the Quality Mark for the first time are able to claim a £5,000 award.
- Gold Quality Mark: Organisations achieving the third and final level of the Quality Mark for the first time are able to claim a £7,000 award.
Please note: You may only claim one of the three grants listed above upon completion. For example, if you are only planning on undertaking your bronze Quality Mark you should claim the £3,000 grant at that stage. However, if you are planning to go on to achieve the silver or gold Quality Mark we recommend you do not claim for the bronze and wait to claim the larger amount once you complete the silver or gold.
- Bronze Quality Mark Renewal: Organisations re-achieving their Bronze level of the Quality Mark will not receive a grant for renewing.
- Silver Quality Mark Renewal: Organisations re-achieving their Silver level of the Quality Mark are able to claim a £3,000 award.
- Gold Quality Mark Renewal: Organisations re-achieving their Gold level of the Quality Mark are able to claim a £3,000 award.
Please note: You may only make one claim from the quality mark renewal options above. You are able to claim the £3,000 either on completion of the silver or gold quality mark. You will not be able to claim the grant for both.
Areas of Assessment
Involving Young People; Health and Safety; Outcomes for Young People;
Partnerships; Safeguarding; Leadership and Management;
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion; New Improvements; Staff and Volunteers.