Creating inspiring, high-quality cultural experiences for young people.
We support our member youth and community organisations to provide young people with brilliant opportunities to get creative. We do this through:
- Our flagship Young Culture Makers programme
- Our popular art competitions
- Holiday programmes and residential weekends.
So whether young people are interested in sculpture, spoken word poetry, theatre, fashion design, music, photography, textiles or something completely new, we will work with you/our members to create more opportunities and ensure the arts are accessible to every young Londoner.
Through our arts programmes we:
- Inspire young people to get creative and develop a lifelong passion for the arts.
- Give young people opportunities to develop their confidence, resilience, communication skills and other social and emotional capabilities.
- Inspire community youth organisations to deliver high-quality arts activities for young people.
- Create networks and links that make the arts accessible to all young people, regardless of their background.