London Youth is committed to ensuring that the views and interests of young Londoners and of our 600+ members are reflected in public policy. We make the case for good youth work and support young Londoners and those working with them to have a voice in the media and in policy development. We ensure that our members have a say in the decisions that affect the work that they do by connecting them to sector stakeholders and policymakers and by influencing on their behalf.
Our activities include
- Influencing sector stakeholders and policymakers on behalf of young people and our members.
- Responding to central and local government consultations and strategies.
- Advocating positions that articulate the views of our members.
- Leading the conversation with reports based on our knowledge and providing analysis on the policy context to our members.
- Supporting networks, as key forums for members to share expertise and influence in specific areas.
Our policy resources
- Join our Policy Advisory Group, a way for our members to be at the heart of our policy and media work.
- Our responses to consultations and strategies.
- Chances to have your say on consultations and strategies.
- Our statements on policy issues.
- Our notes from our specialist member networks.
- Our summaries of reports and strategies.
For any enquiries, please contact our Policy Manager, Clare MacNamara on 07736 619 591 or email email@example.com