London Youth is committed to ensuring that the views and interests of young Londoners and of our 450 members are reflected in public policy. We make the case for good youth work and support young Londoners and those working with them to have a voice in the media and in policy development. We ensure that our members have a say in the decisions that affect the work that they do by connecting them to sector stakeholders and policymakers and by influencing on their behalf.
Our activities include
- Influencing sector stakeholders and policymakers on behalf of young people and our members.
- Responding to central and local government consultations and strategies.
- Advocating positions that articulate the views of our members.
- Leading the conversation with reports based on our knowledge and providing analysis on the policy context to our members.
- Supporting networks, as key forums for members to share expertise and influence in specific areas.
Our policy resources
- Join our Policy Advisory Group, a way for our members to be at the heart of our policy and media work.
- Our responses to consultations and strategies.
- Chances to have your say on consultations and strategies.
- Our statements on policy issues.
- Our notes from our specialist member networks.
- Our summaries of reports and strategies.
For any enquiries, please contact our Policy Manager, Clare MacNamara on 07736 619 591 or email email@example.com