| About the process
Your London Youth membership year runs from April to March.
During the renewals process you’ll have the opportunity to update the information we hold about your organisation and pay for another year of membership which entitles you to all our member benefits, including free training, our programmes, and support for your team.
On this page, you’ll find all the latest information regarding our renewal process.
| How to pay
More information on paying for membership will be available shortly.
Please do not make payment until your organisation has received an invoice from us. Invoices will be issued from 17th March 2020.
| Why you should renew your membership
It’s an exciting time for your organisation to be part of London Youth. By being a member of London Youth, you’re part of the largest and oldest network of youth organisations in the capital.
The last decade has been difficult for the youth sector but in this time our network has grown in size and in strength. We’ve seen a shift in the way youth work is viewed, from something that’s ‘nice to have’ to a vital service for our communities and for our next generation.
A lot has changed since we were founded in 1887, but our mission remains the same.
Together, our voices are stronger.
Being a London Youth member means you’re part of the oldest and largest network of community youth organisations in London. Our membership is constantly evolving based on the needs of young Londoners and the capital’s diverse youth sector.
Three reasons to renew your membership
- Access benefits such as our extensive range of training, the use of our Employee Assistance Programme for all staff at your organisation, and our Quality Mark.
- The chance to take part in London Youth programmes, such as City Leaders, HeadStart Action and Getting Active.
- Remain a part of the largest network of grassroots, community youth organisations in London and participate in networks and consultations.
Click here to view more member benefits.
Below, you’ll find some of our frequently asked questions. If you can’t find an answer to your question, please get in touch.
- How much is membership? Membership costs only £125 for the year 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021. Please note that if you pay after the payment deadline you may be asked to pay an additional administration fee of £40.
- How do I pay for membership? Once you have been issued with a membership fee invoice, you can pay for your membership by BACS transfer by credit card. If you wish to pay by credit card please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then be in touch shortly.
- When do I pay for membership? Please do not pay for membership before receiving the membership fee invoice. The invoices will be issued on 17 March 2020 and we will, as with all invoices, require payment within 30 days
- What information about my organisation do you need? Once invoices have been issued we will ask you to complete a short online survey. In this you will be asked to confirm the details we hold about you (you will not need to complete all fields if the information is correct), and be asked a few additional questions to help us plan our membership offer for 2020-21 and ensure its relevant to you.
- What happens once I renew my organisation’s membership? If you have renew your membership within 30 days of the invoice being issued, you will have uninterrupted access to our services.
- How can I check if my organisation is a London Youth member? Email email@example.com and we will check for you
- I have already paid for next year’s membership, do I need to do anything? No, you do not need to pay or do anything else if you have already paid for 2020-21 membership. If we issue you an invoice and you think you have already paid please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Another organisation pays for our membership, what should I do? You should know who is paying for your membership and check with them in the first instance. You will not receive an invoice from London Youth, but you will receive a link to complete the renewals survey. If you are unsure please email email@example.com.
| Contact us
If you have any questions that haven’t been answered on this page, please drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org