Our membership offer is constantly evolving to best meet the needs of our members.
As a member, we will provide you with:
- High quality, funded opportunities to engage your young people through our sports, arts, social action and employability programmes.
- Discounted access to our residential centres, Hindleap Warren and Woodrow High House, where learning experiences in a safe outdoor environment help young people with their personal development.
- Help to develop your organisation’s policies, procedures and practice through our accredited Quality Mark.
- Access to funders and additional resources through funding pots attached to our programmes, corporate partnerships, small grants schemes, such as the Quality Mark awards and our Meet the Funder events.
- Access to our programme of free professional development. We provide training on leadership, safeguarding, equality and diversity, and impact measurement and evaluation; as well as discounted access to accredited youth work qualifications.
- The opportunity to attend our specialist networks on issues such as tackling youth violence, employability, wellbeing and inclusion. Our networks bring together youth professionals to enable networking, sharing of best practice and peer support.
- Updates on upcoming events, training and potential funding through our weekly e-newsletter and monthly member updates.
- We advocate on youth sector issues through our policy and research work, and raise awareness of youth work through our events, such as the London Youth Awards.