London Youth Awards 2023: Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for nominations for the London Youth Awards is 23:59 on Sunday 1st October 2023. Any nominations received after this time will not be considered.
- All work nominated must have been completed, or partially completed, between September 1st 2022 and August 31st 2023 (apart from the Being There Award).
- In order for your nomination to be considered, your organisation (or the organisation the nominee is affiliated with in the case of the Volunteer, Young Leader and Youth Professional of the Year awards), must be a current London Youth member. Any nominations received from non-members will not be considered.
- Any young person nominated for the Young Leader of the Year award must be aged 25 or under on August 31st 2023.
- We welcome nominations from those who were nominated, shortlisted or won an award in previous years at the London Youth Awards.
- You can submit nominations for multiple categories. Please note that we will only consider one nomination per organisation for each individual award category.
- London Youth will collect information from you using the nominations form. This information will be used to process your nomination. We will also use this information to contact you regarding your nomination and the awards ceremony. We may contact shortlisted nominees for additional information ahead of the ceremony.
- You have the right to request access to your data and for us to correct or delete your data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may withdraw consent for us to process this data at any time, however this will mean your nomination will be unable to be processed and will no longer be eligible for an award.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions of the London Youth Awards 2023, contact us at email@example.com