About the role
As our Sales and Admin Coordinator you will play a key part in the future success of Hindleap Warren. You will be passionate about the importance of young people learning outside the classroom, as well as making an active contribution to business development and providing excellent customer service to the 320 different schools and youth groups that visit every year.
The role involves:
- Responding to booking enquiries and contacting prospective customers to meet Hindleap’s annual income targets
- Ensure Hindleap’s Spreadsheets, Booking Diary and CRM database are updated in real time
- Provide an effective and organised office environment with an efficient reception service including answering the telephone and welcoming visitors
- Providing tours of the centre and grounds to teachers, parents and children
- Working with the Sales & Marketing Manager to develop new products and advertising initiatives to increase income.
London Youth embraces equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to the ongoing development of an organisation that values and represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and welcome applications that reflect this.
Full details about this role can be found in the attached Job Pack in Key Documents below.
Hours : 37.5 hours per week
Leave: 31 days pa plus 8 bank holidays
Important dates and how to apply
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 27th April 2021 at 17:00 pm
First round interviews will be held on: TBC
Second round interviews will be held on: TBC
How to apply: Please submit a CV with Cover Letter reflecting the key points in the Personal Specification along with the Declaration of Criminal Convictions and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form by the deadline above. (CV’s without Cover Letters will not be considered)
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales & Administration Coordinator”
If you would like to ask any questions about the role or process do feel free to ring 01342 822625 and ask for Sales & Marketing Manager, Liz Earley, or Head of Centre, Tony Smith