About the role
This is a great opportunity to develop yourself and your experience, working as part of a small and close-knit team.
We have vacancies for friendly, responsible and motivated team players who are able to bring enthusiasm and a good work ethic.
You will take responsibility for providing a safe environment for all our visitors and providing excellent customer service.
The areas of work the job will include are:
- Lifeguard supervision of the pool during swimming sessions
- General cleaning duties for the whole of the Sports Centre
- Attending monthly NPLQ update training
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Helping set up and take down equipment
- Working as part of a team
Location: Woodrow High House, Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £8.37 base rate + £1 holiday pay top-up (£9.37 inclusive)
Hours: Variable hour or full-time contracts available 7 days a week
How to apply
Applications are ongoing.
To apply, please submit your CV, Covering Letter, Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and Declaration of Criminal Convictions Form to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.
Any questions? Call 01494 432 433