This introductory three hour session from MHFA England raises awareness of young people’s mental health. It covers:
- Some of the common mental health issues affecting young people, including depression, anxiety, eating disorders and psychosis
- Skills to work more effectively with young people living with mental health issues
- Ways to support young people with a mental health issue and relate to their experiences
For more information about what is covered in this course, please find out here.
Whilst we do not charge for training, please read the below important information in order to keep training free and available to as many members as possible.
Important Booking Information:
- You can only book maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual training.
- Cancellation policy – if you can no longer attend a training then please let us know at least 3 days before the training so we can offer this training to someone on the waiting list. If you let us know less than 48 hours on multiple occasions without a justifiable reason then you and your organisation will be at risk of not being allowed to attend any training for 3 months.
- We operate a waiting list for all training. If you find that a training is full and still want to attend, please email the Membership Administrator. We will let you know at least 48 hours before the training if there is space.
Contact: If you have any questions or have any issues registering, please contact Membership Administrator
Date: 02 October 2020 - 02 October 2020
Time: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Location: Virtual, details will be sent 24 hours before training
About this event
- We offer training on a range of different topics, free to London Youth members. Click here to view more training.
- To find out more about the benefits of your London Youth membership, click here.
- COVID-19: Click here to read our latest update, including funding, resources and support