Sharing knowledge and best practice
- Meet and liaise with other youth professionals and share best practice in regards to youth involvement and participation
- Discussion around how to create a ‘youth-led culture’ within an organisation
- Guest speaker from Bridge the Gap Studios to share their learning on successful youth involvement
Consultation and Advice
- A short consultation on a new youth involvement resource in development
- Practicing an Action Learning Set around real-life youth involvement related issues from professionals in the room
Access to opportunities
- Opportunities to learn about youth participation related training available through London Youth and how to apply for our Youth Involvement Seed Fund.
Contact: If you have any questions or have any issues registering, please contact our Youth Action Delivery Officer, Kadisha James-Fergus
Date: 11 November 2019 - 11 November 2019
Time: 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Location: London Youth, 47-49 Pitfield Street, N1 6DA London
About this event
The Youth Involvement Network is offered as part of our Jimmy Dixon Leadership Programme at London Youth. It seeks to bring together youth professionals to discuss best practice for meaningful youth involvement to provide practical tools, share experiences and network with other youth workers.
As well as some structured networking activities, the network features guest speakers with exemplary youth involvement and links to other youth participation related training and opportunities available.
For more information about the Youth Involvement Network, contact firstname.lastname@example.org