This training workshop will introduce you to Theory of Change (ToC), a key concept in impact measurement, and give you the skills and knowledge to help you reflect and describe how and why your programme and project work to achieve its goals. During the workshop, you will have an opportunity to develop a theory of change.
A follow-up workshop will introduce outcome framework, including different methods for gathering evidence and how to build an evaluation plan.
Whilst we do not charge for training, please read the below important information in order to keep training free and available to as many members as possible.
Important Booking Information:
- You can only book maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual training.
- Read our Cancellation policy – if you can no longer attend a training then please let us know at least working 3 days before the training so we can offer this training to someone on the waiting list. Cancellations made 2 working days or less before a scheduled training course may be subject to a penalty.
- We operate a waiting list for this training. If you find that a training is full and still want to attend, please email the Membership Development Support Officer. We will contact you directly before the training if there is space.
Contact: If you have any questions or have any issues registering, please contact our Membership Development Support Officer, Sophie
Date: 28 September 2021 - 28 September 2021
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Location: Virtual, details will be sent 24 hours before training
About this event
- We offer training on a range of different topics, free to London Youth members. Click here to view more training.
- To find out more about the benefits of your London Youth membership, click here.
- COVID-19: Click here to read our latest update, including funding, resources and support