To support small organisations to review and develop their Safeguarding and Child Protection policies and procedures.
A chance to understand key requirements of a safeguarding policy and ensure that all elements are included to promote a culture of safety in the organisation.
Benefits and learning outcomes to you and the organisation
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Ensure all key elements are included in the policy
- To understand the difference between policy and procedures.
- To reflect all key legislation within the policy
- To identify any changes or additions to existing policies.
Contact: If you have any questions or have any issues registering, please contact our Membership Administrator
Date: 09 February 2021 - 09 February 2021
Time: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Location: Virtual, details will be sent 24 hours before training
About this event
- We offer training on a range of different topics, free to London Youth members. Click here to view more training.
- To find out more about the benefits of your London Youth membership, click here.
- COVID-19: Click here to read our latest update, including funding, resources and support