This essential course is for all workers to understand their responsibility around professional boundaries when working directly with young people in groups. This session will help to explain and understand why its important for staff to behave professionally and promote safety for groups. Using practical examples from a range of youth work delivery settings.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify professional behaviour for staff which promotes safety for Individuals and groups
- Explain why its important to set boundaries for young people
- Give examples of boundaries which could be set to promote safety for individuals and groups
- Explore challenges in boundary enforcement in a range of youth work settings
- Understand legal responsibilities impacting youth workers when at work
Contact: If you have any questions or have any issues registering, please contact our Membership Development Support Officer
Date: 16 March 2021 - 16 March 2021
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Location: Virtual, details will be sent 24 hours before training
About this event
- We offer training on a range of different topics, free to London Youth members. Click here to view more training.
- To find out more about the benefits of your London Youth membership, click here.
- COVID-19: Click here to read our latest update, including funding, resources and support