As you are probably aware, the NYA (National Youth Agency); in consultation with Public Health England and the Health and Safety Executive, developed youth sector specific advice and guidance – Managing youth sector activities and spaces during Covid-19. It is intended to guide the youth sector in opening up services for young people at the right pace and time.
We understand that after reading this guidance a number of you may have questions, or would like more information about certain elements of the guidance. So with that in mind, London Youth are hosting 2 forum events, the first of which will offer an opportunity for our members to ask any questions or seek clarification on this guidance. The second forum will involve London Youth feeding back the answers to the questions asked at the first forum; and hopefully we will have one or two specialists on the zoom conference call to answer questions as well.
Important Booking Information:
- You can only book maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual session.
- You will receive a confirmation email with additional information. If you don’t receive this email, please contact email@example.com
- If you can no longer attend the session, then please let us know as we may have a waiting list.
If you have any questions or have any issues registering, please contact the London Youth Membership team.
Contact: If you have any questions or have any issues registering, please contact Membership Team
Date: 07 July 2020 - 07 July 2020
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Joining instructions will be sent upon confirmation
About this event
- COVID-19: Click here to read our latest update, including funding, resources and support
- We offer training on a range of different topics, free to London Youth members. Click here to view more training.
- To find out more about the benefits of your London Youth membership, click here.