If you are embarking on the start of your management journey this course is an absolute must when it comes to confidence and effectiveness. The course provides those who have recently become managers with the opportunity to explore this transition and provides them with some tools and techniques that will help them become effective managers. It’s aimed at those who have recently moved into a management role for the first time, or who are about to do so.
- Explored some of the issues involved in making the transition from staff to manager
- Examined what is expected of people with management role and responsibilities
- Identified qualities and actions which make an effective manager
- Received guidelines for approaching key areas of concern for new managers – e.g. managing people
Whilst we do not charge for training, please read the below important information in order to keep training free and available to as many members as possible.
Important Booking Information:
- You can only book maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual training.
- Cancellation policy – if you can no longer attend a training then please let us know at least 3 days before the training so we can offer this training to someone on the waiting list. If you let us know less than 48 hours on multiple occasions without a justifiable reason then you and your organisation will be at risk of not being allowed to attend any training for 3 months.
- We operate a waiting list for all training. If you find that a training is full and still want to attend, please email the Membership Administrator. We will let you know at least 48 hours before the training if there is space.
Contact: If you have any questions or have any issues registering, please contact our Membership Administrator
Date: 15 December 2020 - 15 December 2020
Time: 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Location: Virtual, details will be sent 24 hours before training
About this event
- We offer training on a range of different topics, free to London Youth members. Click here to view more training.
- To find out more about the benefits of your London Youth membership, click here.
- COVID-19: Click here to read our latest update, including funding, resources and support