Each fortnight London Youth will be hosting an informal, safe and welcoming space for youth sector professionals across the capital to network, share best practice and learn from each other during COVID-19. We will focus on different theme each Forum.
Forum theme: Violence affecting young people
In this session we will focus on the theme of violence affecting young people and related issues. We will explore how you as practitioners and organisations are responding to this in the context of COVID-19. This space is a forum to share and learn rather than a training on specific issues – we are hear to listen and learn from you.
- Provide a space where youth sector professionals feel better connected and supported by their peers
- Share information about London Youth’s new Rise Up Leadership programme funded by the VRU
- Inform London Youth’s understanding of the developing needs of front-line staff in the context of violence affecting young people
Important Booking Information:
- You can only book maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual session.
- You will receive a confirmation email with additional information. If you don’t receive this email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you can no longer attend the session, then please let us know as we may have a waiting list.
If you have any questions or have any issues registering, please contact the London Youth Membership team.
Date: 06 August 2020 - 06 August 2020
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Location: Joining instructions will be sent upon confirmation
About this event
- This forum is part of a series of discussions and taster sessions related to the Rise Up Youth Practitioners’ Leadership Programme. Click here for learn more.
- COVID-19: Click here to read our latest update, including funding, resources and support
- We offer training on a range of different topics, free to London Youth members. Click here to view more training.
- To find out more about the benefits of your London Youth membership, click here.