Are you 16-25 and looking for a new challenge?
Be part of Keeping It Wild’s brand-new digital programme this October. Learn more about digital marketing through free online workshops delivered by media experts Open, Headliners and London Wildlife Trust and create a fundraising campaign for London Wildlife Trust through a PAID training placement.
Dive into this varied and exciting world of digital marketing & media and conservation for a few days, learn what jobs are available to you and gain skills to help promote and protect wildlife in our city!
This programme is for you if:
- You are aged between 16-25
- You have a Greater London postcode
- You want to build your skills and experience in the charity and marketing industries
- You’ve always dreamed about working to promote and protect wildlife, but you don’t know where to start
- You want to gain new skills in creating digital campaigns, from initial ideas to launching your project live for the world to see!
Two exciting opportunities:
Step 1: Digital Media & Marketing Workshops
- Free fun and interactive online workshops delivered by Headliners (UK) and Open on 3-4th October or 10-11th October 2020
- Deadline for registration: 1pm, Thursday 1st October 2020
Step 2: Digital Media & Marketing Training Placements
- Following the workshops apply for a PAID training placement with fundraising marketing agency Open during half-term 27th-30th October 2020
- Registration for the work experience will open on 11th October 2020
Contact: If you have any questions or have any issues registering, please contact Allia Fredericks
Date: 03 October 2020 - 30 October 2020
Location: Virtual, details will be sent once your place is confirmed