This course is essential for all staff working within with children, young people and families. Exploring Duty of Care in line with Local Safeguarding Children Partnership (formally LSCB) procedures, this training promotes:
- Understanding of national guidance and procedures
- Recognising the four categories of abuse
- Listening to children
- Awareness raising of key challenges including Online Safety, radicalisation, Criminal Exploitation (including County Lines and Child Sexual Exploitation) and HBV (Honour- Based Violence including FGM, Female Genital Mutilation).
We do not charge for training for London Youth members, please read the below important information in order to keep training free and available to as many members as possible.
Important Booking Information:
- You can only book maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual training.
- Cancellation policy – if you can no longer attend a training then please let us know at least 3 days before the training so we can offer this training to someone on the waiting list. If you let us know less than 48 hours on multiple occasions without a justifiable reason then you and your organisation will be at risk of not being allowed to attend any training for 3 months.
- We operate a waiting list for all training. If you find that a training is full and still want to attend, please email the Membership Development Support Officer, Sophie.
- We will let you know at least 48 hours before the training if there is space.
Contact: If you have any questions or have any issues registering, please contact our Membership Development Support Officer
Date: 30 March 2021 - 30 March 2021
Time: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Location: Virtual, details will be sent 24 hours before training
About this event
- We offer training on a range of different topics, free to London Youth members. Click here to view more training.
- To find out more about the benefits of your London Youth membership, click here.
- COVID-19: Click here to read our latest update, including funding, resources and support