Data protection training enables you to learn about the Data Protection Act and other key legislation such as GDPR, providing the foundations to ensure your organisation is fully compliant. You will gain an understanding of the principles of data processing and data subject rights under GDPR, understand how Data Protection may impact on your organisation, and gain practical tools to support your work with young people.
Whilst we do not charge for training, please read the below important information in order to keep training free and available to as many members as possible.
Important Booking Information:
- You can book a maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual training.
- This is an interactive training, you must have connection to a microphone and cameras will be encouraged to be switched on to facilitate discussion and engagement during the session and/or in breakout rooms.
- Training Cancellation Policy – if you can no longer attend a training then please let us know at least working 3 days before the training so we can offer this training to someone on the waiting list. Cancellations made 2 working days or less before a scheduled training course may be subject to a penalty.
- We operate a waiting list for this training. If you find that a training is full and still want to attend, please email the Membership Development Support Officer. We will contact you directly before the training if there is space.
Contact: If you have any questions or have any issues registering, please contact our Membership Development Support Officer, Sophie
Date: 26 January 2022 - 26 January 2022
Time: 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Virtual, details will be sent 24 hours before training
About this event
- We offer training on a range of different topics, free to London Youth members. Click here to view more training.
- To find out more about the benefits of your London Youth membership, click here.
- COVID-19: Click here to read our latest update, including funding, resources and support