This two hour session will guide you on how to write a compelling and competitive bid. You will cover:
- Research – looking beyond the explicit criteria and how to make your proposal stand out
- How to write a strong opener and engaging the funder in your work
- Clarity on all things outputs, inputs, outcomes and impact.
This is part of a series of training exploring fundraising strategies, proposal writing, individual giving and corporate fundraising.
Whilst we do not charge for training, please read the below important information in order to keep training free and available to as many members as possible.
Important Booking Information:
- You can only book maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual training.
- Cancellation policy – if you can no longer attend a training then please let us know at least 3 days before the training so we can offer this training to someone on the waiting list. If you let us know less than 48 hours on multiple occasions without a justifiable reason then you and your organisation will be at risk of not being allowed to attend any training for 3 months.
- We operate a waiting list for all training. If you find that a training is full and still want to attend, please email the Membership Administrator. We will let you know at least 48 hours before the training if there is space.
Contact: If you have any questions or have any issues registering, please contact our Membership Administrator
Date: 25 September 2020 - 25 September 2020
Time: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Virtual, details will be sent 24 hours before training
About this event
- We offer training on a range of different topics, free to London Youth members. Click here to view more training.
- To find out more about the benefits of your London Youth membership, click here.
- COVID-19: Click here to read our latest update, including funding, resources and support