Training and Events
You can browse our upcoming events below, including training sessions, network events, workshops, and more. Use the filters on the left side to refine your search.
Click on an event to read more about it and find out how to book on. Please note that we only advertise events six weeks in advance, so please check back later if your preferred date is not available.
Most events are only open to London Youth members. If you would like to join as member, click here.
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Youth Involvement and Participation (Online)
8 March, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This online training will include facilitated discussions and activities to help youth workers improve their skills and confidence in youth involvement.
In this interactive introductory session, we’ll explore:
- What is youth involvement
- Why is youth involvement important in your practice
- How can you lay the foundation for long term and effective youth involvement in your organisation.
This training offered as part of our Jimmy Dixon Leadership Programme at London Youth.
Attendees to this training are also encouraged to apply for the Youth Involvement Seed Funding if it would benefit their organisation.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Click the “Attend” button to register
Important information about training:
- You can book a maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual training.
- Online training is interactive, you must have connection to a microphone and cameras will be encouraged to be switched on to facilitate discussion and engagement during the session and/or in breakout rooms.
- Training Cancellation Policy – if you can no longer attend a training then please let us know at least working 3 days before the training so we can offer this training to someone on the waiting list. Cancellations made 2 working days or less before a scheduled training course may be subject to a penalty.
- We operate a waiting list for this training. If you find that a training is full and still want to attend, please email the Membership Development Support Officer. We will contact you directly before the training if there is space.