Training and Events
You can browse our upcoming events below, including training sessions, network events, workshops, and more. Use the filters on the left side to refine your search.
Click on an event to read more about it and find out how to book on. Please note that we only advertise events six weeks in advance, so please check back later if your preferred date is not available.
Most events are only open to London Youth members. If you would like to join as member, click here.
- This event has passed.
Wellbeing & Mental Health Network
07/09/2022, 11:45 am - 3:00 pm
London Youth’s Mental Health & Wellbeing Network brings together youth professionals to better support the wellbeing and mental health needs of the young people they work with and address the challenges they face in this area.
- Share resources and support currently available from London Youth
- Provide a space for youth practitioners and organisations to connect and share best practice
- Inform London Youth’s understanding of the developing needs of front-line staff and member organisations.
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have any issues registering, please get in touch, and if you can no longer attend the session, then please let us know as we may have a waiting list.
If you have any questions or have any issues registering, please contact Rebekah Keane.
Please note this Network will be delivered in-person at the London Youth office:
47 – 49 Pitfield Street, London N1 6DA
Click the “Attend” button to register.
Important information about training:
- You can book a maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual training.
- Online training is interactive, you must have connection to a microphone and cameras will be encouraged to be switched on to facilitate discussion and engagement during the session and/or in breakout rooms.
- Training Cancellation Policy – if you can no longer attend a training then please let us know at least working 3 days before the training so we can offer this training to someone on the waiting list. Cancellations made 2 working days or less before a scheduled training course may be subject to a penalty.
- We operate a waiting list for this training. If you find that a training is full and still want to attend, please email the Membership Development Support Officer. We will contact you directly before the training if there is space.