Training and Events
You can browse our upcoming events below, including training sessions, network events, workshops, and more. Use the filters on the left side to refine your search.
Click on an event to read more about it and find out how to book on. Please note that we only advertise events six weeks in advance, so please check back later if your preferred date is not available.
Most events are only open to London Youth members. If you would like to join as member, click here.
- This event has passed.
11/11/2022, 9:45 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for our upcoming Sports Network, bringing together youth professionals from our network and external experts to share and learn around the use of sport to achieve positive outcomes for young people in London.
The theme of this network will be the Black experience of sport in London. We will hear from a panel of youth professionals and athletes with experience in running a Black-owned organisation, working with young Black Londoners and progressing through various talent pathways to success:
- Chloe Morgan- Solicitor, Professional Footballer for Crystal Palace Women, Goalkeeper Coach, D&I Speaker
- Pablo Blackwood- Coach, Mentor & Tutor, Race & Ethnicity Lead, Youth & Communities Facilitator, Consultant
- Tony Lazare- CEO, London Basketball Association
- Charline King- Youth Work Manager, Rathbone Lambeth
You’ll have the chance to ask questions and network with other members, partners and external guests.
Location: House of Sport, 190 Great Dover St, London SE1 4YB
If you have any questions about the Sports Network then please do get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Important information about training:
- You can book a maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual training.
- Online training is interactive, you must have connection to a microphone and cameras will be encouraged to be switched on to facilitate discussion and engagement during the session and/or in breakout rooms.
- Training Cancellation Policy – if you can no longer attend a training then please let us know at least working 3 days before the training so we can offer this training to someone on the waiting list. Cancellations made 2 working days or less before a scheduled training course may be subject to a penalty.
- We operate a waiting list for this training. If you find that a training is full and still want to attend, please email the Membership Development Support Officer. We will contact you directly before the training if there is space.