Training and Events
You can browse our upcoming events below, including training sessions, network events, workshops, and more. Use the filters on the left side to refine your search.
Click on an event to read more about it and find out how to book on. Please note that we only advertise events six weeks in advance, so please check back later if your preferred date is not available.
Most events are only open to London Youth members. If you would like to join as member, click here.
- This event has passed.
NCS Network: Social Action
5 October, 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Join us for our first NCS networking event that will provide the opportunity to discuss current learnings and broaden your horizons!
Are you an educator, mentor, or community leader interested in empowering young minds and fostering the leaders of the future? Our youth networking event is designed especially for you. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to engage with other ambitious and talented youth club in delivery the NCS programme.
Thursday 5th October – 9:30am to 1pm
What can you expect from the day:
- Connect with other youth organisation delivering the NCS project.
- Gain insights from inspirational speakers.
- Explore different ways of working.
- Learn essential networking skills.
- Have fun while making valuable connections.
- Opportunity to ask the NCS Team any questions.
- Lunch will be provided.
If you have any questions about the NCS Networking Event, please get in touch with NCS Team at NCS@londonyouth.org
We look forward to your participation and the valuable contributions you will bring to this event.
Important information about training:
- You can book a maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual training.
- Online training is interactive, you must have connection to a microphone and cameras will be encouraged to be switched on to facilitate discussion and engagement during the session and/or in breakout rooms.
- Training Cancellation Policy – if you can no longer attend a training then please let us know at least working 3 days before the training so we can offer this training to someone on the waiting list. Cancellations made 2 working days or less before a scheduled training course may be subject to a penalty.
- We operate a waiting list for this training. If you find that a training is full and still want to attend, please email the Membership Development Support Officer. We will contact you directly before the training if there is space.