Training and Events
You can browse our upcoming events below, including training sessions, network events, workshops, and more. Use the filters on the left side to refine your search.
Click on an event to read more about it and find out how to book on. Please note that we only advertise events six weeks in advance, so please check back later if your preferred date is not available.
Most events are only open to London Youth members. If you would like to join as member, click here.
- This event has passed.
03/10/2022, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This session is designed to help you develop sustainable leadership performance, introducing you to the Healthy Leadership™ framework and the concept of ‘mental fitness’.
How do we keep performing well during periods of uncertainty and challenge, and encourage our colleagues and teams to do the same?
his session will explore the impact such an environment can have on us as leaders, invite you to reflect on how you personally experience stress and in considering how to respond, offer you a series of healthy leadership strategies.
Each approach is designed to promote positive mental fitness and can be utilised both individually and in a team context.
By the end of the masterclass, participants will be able to:
- Understand our emerging context as leaders and its impact.
- Take stock of how you personally experience stress.
- Consider the relationship between your mental fitness and performance as a leader.
- Use a series of healthy leadership strategies – approaches designed to support you and your team’s mental fitness.
Important information about training:
- You can book a maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual training.
- Online training is interactive, you must have connection to a microphone and cameras will be encouraged to be switched on to facilitate discussion and engagement during the session and/or in breakout rooms.
- Training Cancellation Policy – if you can no longer attend a training then please let us know at least working 3 days before the training so we can offer this training to someone on the waiting list. Cancellations made 2 working days or less before a scheduled training course may be subject to a penalty.
- We operate a waiting list for this training. If you find that a training is full and still want to attend, please email the Membership Development Support Officer. We will contact you directly before the training if there is space.