Training and Events
You can browse our upcoming events below, including training sessions, network events, workshops, and more. Use the filters on the left side to refine your search.
Click on an event to read more about it and find out how to book on. Please note that we only advertise events six weeks in advance, so please check back later if your preferred date is not available.
Most events are only open to London Youth members. If you would like to join as member, click here.
- This event has passed.
Free Mental Health Champion training with Place2Be
10/06/2022 - 15/07/2022
London Youth in partnership with children’s mental health charity Place2Be are pleased to be offering access to the hugely successful Mental Health Champions – Foundation programme for free to all members, youth workers and volunteers.
This online mental health training enhances understanding of mental health, supporting youth practitioners with the knowledge and confidence to promote positive mental health within their community role.
- No fixed timings – you can access the programme via any device and work through it at a time that suits you
- 5-week programme broken down into 15-minute sections to fit around your day (1–1.5 hours per week total)
- You will have a dedicated Place2Be clinician to join discussions and aid online learning
- Helps support your own wellbeing
- CPD Certified
The Mental Health Champions – Foundation programme is designed to complement and relate to the work youth workers undertake with young people, engaging people to reflect on their learning in relation to their role and own wellbeing. Over 1,000 youth workers have taken part and 93% feel the course has increased their capacity to lead a positive approach to mental health and wellbeing.
The cohort begins on 10 June. Don’t miss your chance! Sign up now www.place2be.org.uk/youthgroups
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Important information about training:
- You can book a maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual training.
- Online training is interactive, you must have connection to a microphone and cameras will be encouraged to be switched on to facilitate discussion and engagement during the session and/or in breakout rooms.
- Training Cancellation Policy – if you can no longer attend a training then please let us know at least working 3 days before the training so we can offer this training to someone on the waiting list. Cancellations made 2 working days or less before a scheduled training course may be subject to a penalty.
- We operate a waiting list for this training. If you find that a training is full and still want to attend, please email the Membership Development Support Officer. We will contact you directly before the training if there is space.