Training and Events
You can browse our upcoming events below, including training sessions, network events, workshops, and more. Use the filters on the left side to refine your search.
Click on an event to read more about it and find out how to book on. Please note that we only advertise events six weeks in advance, so please check back later if your preferred date is not available.
Most events are only open to London Youth members. If you would like to join as member, click here.
- This event has passed.
Duke of Edinburgh’s Award – Funding Information Session
7 March, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Come along to our online information session to learn about our Access Without Limits funding for youth organisations in London.
The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award (DofE) are running an online Information Session for those interested in finding out more about our Access Without Limits funding for voluntary and community sector organisations in London.
Through the programme, we can provide operational support and grant funding of up to £10,250 to eligible organisations that wish to run the DofE with young people (aged 14 – 24) from marginalised backgrounds.
The funding can be used towards staffing costs, equipment, training and more, in order to deliver a DofE programme. We can also help organisations to structure the programme around their existing activities to ensure young people are recognised and celebrated for their achievements.
Please register to receive joining details for the session.
The session will cover:
- Information about the DofE programme;
- Details of the funding and support available;
- How to apply;
- Insights from a community organisation about how they are running the DofE.
If you cannot attend this event, but are interested to find out more about the opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information about training:
- You can book a maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual training.
- Online training is interactive, you must have connection to a microphone and cameras will be encouraged to be switched on to facilitate discussion and engagement during the session and/or in breakout rooms.
- Training Cancellation Policy – if you can no longer attend a training then please let us know at least working 3 days before the training so we can offer this training to someone on the waiting list. Cancellations made 2 working days or less before a scheduled training course may be subject to a penalty.
- We operate a waiting list for this training. If you find that a training is full and still want to attend, please email the Membership Development Support Officer. We will contact you directly before the training if there is space.