Training and Events
You can browse our upcoming events below, including training sessions, network events, workshops, and more. Use the filters on the left side to refine your search.
Click on an event to read more about it and find out how to book on. Please note that we only advertise events six weeks in advance, so please check back later if your preferred date is not available.
Most events are only open to London Youth members. If you would like to join as member, click here.
- This event has passed.
Designing a Monitoring, Evaluation Learning Plan
22/02/2022, 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
This training is part of our Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning series. The focus for this session will be on how to design an evaluation plan for a specific project, programme or service.
- What are you trying to achieve with this particular evaluation?
- Identifying and prioritising outcomes, and creating a logic model (simple Theory of Change) for your project/programme
- Identifying measures or indicators of success – how will you know if you have achieved what you set out to achieve?
- Selecting the appropriate tools/methods to collect your data.
Click the “Attend” button to register
Important information about training:
- You can book a maximum of 2 people per organisation for an individual training.
- Online training is interactive, you must have connection to a microphone and cameras will be encouraged to be switched on to facilitate discussion and engagement during the session and/or in breakout rooms.
- Training Cancellation Policy – if you can no longer attend a training then please let us know at least working 3 days before the training so we can offer this training to someone on the waiting list. Cancellations made 2 working days or less before a scheduled training course may be subject to a penalty.
- We operate a waiting list for this training. If you find that a training is full and still want to attend, please email the Membership Development Support Officer. We will contact you directly before the training if there is space.