There are times when we all need some extra support to balance the demands of everyday life both at work and home. To help support our members, we are introducing a free and confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) available for you to access. This service is delivered by Workplace Options, an independent, provider of employee support services. Their staff are specialists in fields such as well-being, family matters, relationship issues, debt management, consumer rights, and much more. Their comprehensive EAP website offers extensive resources including articles, interactive tools and regular online seminars.
- Your EAP it’s free of charge. It is paid for by London Youth as a support service for all the employees of your organisation.
- It’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Accessible by phone, email and online.
- The EAP can provide practical information, fact sheets and packs, resource information on support services in your local area and even short-term telephone counselling to help get you back on track.
- Confidentiality is the foundation of the service and Workplace Options is bound by professional standards regarding confidentiality and the disclosure of details of individuals who have contacted them. London Youth won’t know who has used the service.
- Also available in the app.
The EAP is designed to help you with a wide range of work, family and personal issues. Below, you can find examples of the topics covered, however this is not an exhaustive list. You can contact the EAP for support on anything that matters to you.