These are the current vacancies at London Youth.
Our people are what make London Youth so special. If you are passionate about supporting young people to reach their potential, we want you in our team.
Below you’ll see details of the roles that we are currently recruiting for. You’ll find full details of the role and how to apply under each job advert. If you have any difficulty accessing any documents or if you require the recruitment pack in an accessible format, please contact us on email@example.com or call us on 020 7549 8800.
For opportunities at our two Outdoor Learning Residential Centres:
- Click here to view vacancies at Woodrow High House, in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Click here to view vacancies at Hindleap Warren, in East Grindstead, Sussex
Your data and privacy
Please note that in line with data protection regulations we do not retain unsolicited C.V.s. So please only send us your data if you would like to be considered for a specific role advertised on this website. Candidates can read our full Recruitment Privacy Notice here.
Safer Recruitment Practices for COVID-19
We know there are many challenges with recruiting staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. Being unable to meet candidates in person, needing to recruit new staff in a timely manner presents its own challenges. London Youth have adjusted its recruitment practices to ensure the safety of candidates and our staff whilst adhering to Government guidelines. To keep you fully updated throughout the recruitment process, we will:
- continue to accept applications submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- notify shortlisted candidates of interview or assessments via email or telephone
- arrange interview using appropriate technology – primarily MS Team, Zoom or Skype
- notify successful candidate by telephone with confirmation email
Some vacancies may see an extremely high volume of applications, and on these occasions, we are unable to inform all candidates as to whether or not they have been shortlisted. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Further information about COVID-19 may be found here.