Short courses for managers
These excellent value courses are available as in-house courses - meaning we come to deliver to your team.
The following courses are for you if you have the responsibility for managing a youth club or project.
The courses are designed to:
- update your knowledge base
- enable you to meet together with other youth work managers to share practice
Leading Youth Work in a Changing Worlda
a short Continued Professional Development (CPD) programme
Deadline Monday 18th March 2013
To apply, please complete the attached application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
This programme consists of five monthly facilitated sessions running from April to September 2013. It will be a closed confidential learning group of up to 12 youth work managers.
Over the five sessions, participants will explore...
- Leadership and Change:eading your youth work organisation through change
- Positioning and Branding of your organisation
- Planning: the vital importance of planning the work of your organisation
- learn about best practice in leading organisations through change
- explore the importance of positioning and branding in today’s climate to increase income and fundraising potential
- find out how effective planning can help organisations function to their best capabilities
- create a support network with their peers to increase connectedness and share resources
- develop their reflective capacities, enabling them to be more resourced in dealing with organisational problems
Safeguarding Your Youth Project
This training day offers a comprehensive introduction to safeguarding as well as the issues which surround child protection. The course is for those who are responsible for ensuring that their policies and procedures are in line with most recent legislation.
Staff and Volunteer Management
Your people are one of your most valuable resources that should be valued and supported. The aim of this course is to provide organisations with an overview and understanding of how to achieve this.The course is aimed at those who are involved in recruiting staff and volunteers in their organisation.
Governance and Management: Are Your Boundaries Set?
This short course will explore the management structure of your organisation and will challenge you to look at what could be developed or improved, including a clarification of the roles and responsibilities between those who manage and those who govern, as well looking at current legislation.
|CPD Application Form 2013.pdf||47.77 KB|