You will work very closely with the Sales & Admin Coordinators between the Residential Centre and Sports Centre supporting sales and marketing processes and systems, as well as coordinating the necessary administration including filing, answering customer calls and emails, helping with HR and recruitment, and supporting meetings when necessary. We expect you to come with a strong set of organisation skills, have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and bring enthusiasm and energy that will support the team and help keep Woodrow a tidy and well-managed environment.
Main Duties & Tasks – Shared Across the Residential Centre & Sports Centre:
- Assist with administration of sales bookings and marketing activities
- Provide filing and administration support to ensure an effective and organised office environment
- Ensure excellent customer service via an efficient reception and switchboard service
- Support the timely reply of general enquiries via email to customers
- Assist with general HR and recruitment administration when required
- Co-ordinate the ordering of office supplies and distribution of post and deliveries
- Support the Head of Centre with occasional administration as required
£18,500 per annum, plus meals when at workContract:
Contract: Initially 8 months, with possibility of ongoing rolling contract
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Leave: 31 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays
If you meet the person specification outlined in the Job Description and you would like to apply, please start by downloading our “Guidance to Applicants” which will guide you through the process.
To apply simply send your CV, Covering Letter, Equal Opportunities and Declaration of Criminal Convictions Forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to ask any questions about the role or process do feel free to ring 01494
433531 and ask for Sam Thompson or Evie Edwards.
Closing date for applications: 23:59 Sunday, 18thFebruary 2018
Interview date: Each application will be reviewed for shortlisting. Interviews will be held during the week commencing 26th February 2018.