We are recruiting for Lifeguards to work at Woodrow High House, just outside of Amersham, Buckinghamshire.
£9.20 per hour (£8.21 base rate + 99p holiday pay top-up).
We are offering fixed variable hour & flexible hour contracts available 7 days a week.
The purpose of the role is to provide a safe environment for all guests to our Sports Centre; whilst providing top rate customer service to all customers.
The areas of work the job will include are:
- Lifeguard supervision of the pool during swimming sessions
- General cleaning duties for the whole of the Sports Centre
- Attending monthly NPLQ update training
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Helping set up and take down equipment
- Working as part of a team with the office staff and swimming teachers
£9.20 per hour (£8.21 base rate + 99p holiday pay top-up)Contract:
Fixed variable hour & flexible hour contracts available 7 days a weekHow to apply
To apply, please send us your CV and covering letter as well as our Equal Opportunities and Declaration of Criminal Convictions Forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about the role please contact the Sports Centre on 01494 432 433 and ask to speak to one of our Duty Managers – Liam or Ellen.