London Youth, as part of our employability programme Talent Match London, wishes to commission an external consultant or organisation to help us understand the reasons young Londoners who are not in education, employment or training become ‘hidden’ from statutory support services, the characteristics of this group (or groups) of young people, and the economic cost of them not benefiting from statutory support.
For full details, please read the tender brief:
Deadline for bids: Midday Thursday 1st June 2017
Interview shortlisted applicants: Tuesday 6th June 2017
Award contract: Friday 9th June 2017
Bids should include the following:
- Cover letter, including contact details
- Proposed research methodology and outputs, including final report
- Proposed project management plan for research, including risk management Schedule of costs
- Names and addresses of two referees, confirming your experience and suitability
- Short CVs of individuals who would carry out the research and analysis
- Written examples of similar research and analysis undertaken
Bids should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject heading Hidden Young Londoners Research by 12 noon Thursday 1st June 2017.
The commissioning officer for this work is Matt Dronfield, Senior Employability Manager at London Youth. Queries relating to the tender should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and sent no later than noon on Wednesday 31st May 2017.