Are you passionate about giving young people the opportunity to have an exciting and positive future in London?
At London Youth we work with over 280 community-based youth organisations that make up our membership network. These members help young people from every background to enjoy positive opportunities to develop and grow up to have great futures. After 2 great years leading our Membership Development team, Phil Walters is leaving London Youth later this summer. So we are now looking for a dynamic, committed Head of Membership Development to lead the next stage of our strategy to support young people within these organisations in their own communities.
We want you to be:
- ambitious for young people and youth organisations
- driven to help us and our members become and remain excellent organisations
- able to build and engage a vibrant network
- a respected, valued and brilliant leader within London Youth.
- understand how to engage and empower community organisations
- have an absolute commitment to quality provision for young people
- care passionately about learning and continuously improving what we do, and how we support our members
- be able to shape, evolve and sustain our offer to serve more organisations and meet the changing needs of more young people in London.
If you think this sounds like you – and presents a challenge that you would relish – then we would love to hear from you. In return, you’ll be part of a great, well respected expert team; working in a friendly, committed and fun environment, with a brilliant opportunity to make your mark and genuinely contribute to making London a great place to grow up and to live.
The salary for the role is £39,144k plus 1% pension, with working hours of 40 hours per week.Contract:
Our core hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, however the nature of this role means some evening and weekend work with member clubs. You will have 26 days p.a. leave plus 8 bank holidays and 5 ‘closure’ days.How to apply
If you would like an informal conversation about the role please contact Phil Kerry, Programmes Director on 020 7549 8800
If you meet the person specification and you would like to apply please start by downloading our “Guidance to Applicants” which will guide you through the process. We can only accept applications made via our application form; a CV is not sufficient.
Please ensure all forms are fully completed and returned to us by post or email.
- Guidance to Applicants
- Job Description
- Application Form
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Declaration of Criminal Convictions
Your application should be sent to: Katie Cubbage , London Youth, 47-49 Pitfield Street, London N1 6DA or by email to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
MONDAY 18 JULY 2016 MIDDAY
FRIDAY 22 JULY 2016