Woodrow High House is London Youth’s residential centre in the Chilterns. We improve the confidence, resilience and relationship skills of over 9,000 children and young people every year.
We are looking for an excellent candidate who can lead a team of around fifty staff in running this residential centre and sports centre.
The ideal candidate will:
- have excellent people management skills;
- be able to build relationships and trust quickly;
- provide scrutiny and oversight of plan and budget;
- understand and be able to deliver excellent customer service
- support the team with financial decision-making and income strategy; and
- lead on creating an ambitious and achievable strategy for the future of the centre.
While experience of operating youth programmes or a residential centre would be a bonus, we do not see this as essential for this role. Your ability to lead the team is paramount.
Application Deadline: Tuesday 6th December 2016
Interview Date: Friday 9th December 2016
£42,454 per annumHow to apply
If you meet the person specification and you would like to apply please begin by downloading our “Guidance to Applicants” document (link below) which will guide you through the process. We can only accept applications made via our application form; a CV is not sufficient.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send your application form to email@example.com .