Information for visitors
This page is designed to make life easier for groups who are coming to Hindleap.
If you're wondering if we can accommodate your group, we've got 150 beds for young people - click here to check on availability.
If you want to work out how to find us you need this page here.
To the right are a selection of the forms and downloads most frequently requested by our visitors.
- Blank group list. Rosie or Tim will write to you before your visit asking you to put your young people into groups of no more than 12 and complete a separate version of this for each group
- Risk management summary. A summary of our safety systems.
- Suggested clothing list. Does what it says on the tin. Check what activities you're going to do and now you can pack accordingly.
- Plan of Hindleap accommodation. Once you've found out from Rosie (schools) and Tim (youth groups) which zones your sleeping in you can work out who's going to sleep where.
- Sample parental consent form. Model for groups to use if they haven't got one of their own. We ask that visiting groups bring one completed form for each visiting young person.
- Tuck shop prices. Especially helpful for parental budgeting purposes.
- Instructor qualifications. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, an up to date list of our instructor's national governing body qualifications.
Get in touch!
If you think we've missed something obvious that you need or you're experiencing any technical difficulties please get in touch with Gareth Price on 01342 822625 or email email@example.com
|Blank group list||5 KB|
|Suggested clothing list||22.22 KB|
|Staff Qualifications List Oct 12.pdf||149.71 KB|
|Hindleap Warren Room Plan||19.88 KB|
|Sample parental consent form||55.47 KB|
|Hindleap Activities||77.89 KB|
|Hindleap Environmental Studies||82.9 KB|
|Hindleap Offsite Activities||60.1 KB|
|Risk Management Summary 2012||150.96 KB|
|New menu Nov 2012.pdf||281.18 KB|
|Hindleap Warren Tuck Shop Prices - Summer Term 2013.pdf||180.11 KB|